“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
Learn to understand yourself and others while learning to appreciate different priorities, preferences, and values each individual brings to the workplace.
In this workshop, you will learn about:
- Your unique DiSC style
- You and the styles of others
- How to build better relationships
You will learn concrete strategies that work best for you given your individual motivators and stressors, and you will gain insights that allow you to better understand and build stronger relationships with others.SEE AVAILABLE DATES
THIS WORKSHOP INCLUDES:
- 3 hours of live online instruction.
- The Everything DiSC® Workplace profile on Wiley’s Catalyst learning platform.
- Access to all additional self-paced learning opportunities on Catalyst.
IN THIS WORKSHOP YOU WILL:
- Discover your DiSC style, what drives you and how to be more effective
- Develop skills to better understand others
- Gain real-world strategies to use these insights to build better relationships
WHAT IS CATALYST™?
Catalyst™ is a personalized learning platform that acts as a single access point for Everything DiSC.
Designed to support instructor-led facilitation or for individual exploration, Catalyst integrates DiSC into the flow of work by enabling individuals and teams to compare and contrast their unique DiSC styles in real-time, ensuring learning is applied in real world situations.SEE AVAILABLE DATES
WHAT DRIVES YOU
- Explore your workplace priorities
- See how you compare to other styles
- Consider ways to be more effective at work
YOU & OTHER STYLES
- Use the DiSC model to understand the people you work with
- Understand your reaction to the different DiSC styles
- Gain insight into your relationship with a colleague based on their DiSC style
BUILD BETTER RELATIONSHIPS
- Learn how others have bridged their differences using DiSC
- Practice using DiSC to build more effective relationships at work
FROM OUR CLIENTS
What was the most valuable thing you learned from this workshop?
“What others need to feel heard and understood.”
“The ability to see how people of different styles process information, and how differently they need to be communicated with.”
“You can’t motivate people. You can create a motivating environment.”
100% of participants said the Everything DiSC Workshop was valuable and worth their time, and that they would recommend it to others.SEE AVAILABLE DATES
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What if I’m the only one from my company on the Catalyst platform? Can I still use it?
What if I am a “single shingle” / “solo-preneur,” or just doing this for myself?
What if my company / organization is already using Everything DiSC / Catalyst?
What if I don’t want my results to be shared with my colleagues?
Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee
If you complete the workshop and feel it was not worth your time and money, just let us know and we will issue a full refund, no questions asked.
Cancellations and No-Shows
There are a limited number of seats for this workshop. If you need to cancel, please let us know as soon as possible, but no less than 24 hours before the start of the workshop, so we can offer your seat to someone else. We do not offer refunds for no-shows, partial attendance, or cancellations with less than 24 hours notice.