Were you trained
to manage people?
Or, like most of us, did you become a manager because you were good at your last job?
Join us for this live workshop and learn to apply the proven DiSC® model in the essential management skills of:
- Directing and Delegating
- Talent Development
- Managing Up
In this workshop, you will learn how your unique management style influences your approach to:
- Time management
- Problem solving
and, you will walk away with concrete strategies to help you adapt to the styles of your direct reports, enabling you to bring out the best in your people.SEE AVAILABLE DATES
THIS WORKSHOP INCLUDES:
- 6 hours of live online instruction.
- Everything DiSC® Workplace and Management profiles on Wiley’s Catalyst learning platform, with lifetime access.
IN THIS WORKSHOP YOU WILL:
- Discover your DiSC management style.
- Develop a set of core management skills that are essential in the modern workplace.
- Gain actionable strategies for adapting your management style to each person you manage.
WHAT IS CATALYST™?
Catalyst™ is a personalized learning platform that acts as a single access point for Everything DiSC.
Designed to support instructor-led facilitation or for individual exploration, Catalyst integrates DiSC into the flow of work by enabling individuals and teams to compare and contrast their unique DiSC styles in real-time, ensuring learning is applied in real world situations.SEE AVAILABLE DATES
- Explore the priorities that drive your management style
- Consider what you enjoy about managing and what drains you
- Consider how your style helps to shape your day as a manager
DIRECTING & DELEGATING
- Learn about your natural directing and delegating style.
- Identify the directing and delegating needs of different people.
- Adapt your approach to improve the way you direct and delegate to a person you manage.
- Learn about your natural style of developing others.
- Identify the development preferences of different people.
- Write an action plan for developing a specific employee.
- Learn a method for recognizing other people’s DiSC styles.
- Practice people reading someone you manage
- Learn how you affect the motivation of others.
- Recognize what different people find motivating and demotivating.
- Adapt your approach to create a more motivating environment for someone you manage.
- Consider how your manager might see you.
- Discover different approaches for getting buy-in from your manager.
- Write an action plan for improving how you work with your manager.
FROM OUR CLIENTS
What was the most valuable thing you learned from this workshop?
“What others need to feel heard and understood.”
“The ability to see how people of different styles process information, and how differently they need to be communicated with.”
“You can’t motivate people. You can create a motivating environment.”
100% of participants said the Everything DiSC Management Workshop was valuable and worth their time, and that they would recommend it to others.SEE AVAILABLE DATES
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What if I’m the only one from my company on the Catalyst platform? Can I still use it?
What if I am a “single shingle” / “solo-preneur,” or just doing this for myself?
What if my company / organization is already using Everything DiSC / Catalyst?
What if I have already completed Everything DiSC Workplace and/or Agile EQ on Catalyst?
What if I don’t want my results to be shared with my colleagues?
Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee
If you complete the workshop and feel it was not worth your time and money, just let us know and we will issue a full refund, no questions asked.
Cancellations and No-Shows
There are a limited number of seats for this workshop. If you need to cancel, please let us know as soon as possible, but no less than 24 hours before the start of the workshop, so we can offer your seat to someone else. We do not offer refunds for no-shows, partial attendance, or cancellations with less than 24 hours notice.